Why would I use Claspies?
Claspies are great for any situation where bending and balancing is either inconvenient or impossible. Possible scenarios include …
- Travel: changing traditional underwear in an airplane bathroom
- Outdoors: changing traditional panties when a changing room is not available
- After Exercise: changing traditional underwear in a bathroom with a wet/dirty floor
- After an Injury: putting on traditional panties when bending and balancing is painful or dangerous
- During Menstruation: changing traditional underwear when out and about if accidentally leakage occurs, without needing to remove pants or shoes, or needing to balance in a public bathroom stall.
What size Claspies would I wear?
Claspies feature standard US sizing per the table below (listed in inches):
If you are in between sizes, the larger size will be more comfortable.
Do Claspies require special care?
Care for Claspies the same way you care for other underwear (machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron). Claspies can be washed with clasps opened or closed; however, we recommend washing with the clasps closed in order to avoid the clasps catching on other items in the wash.
Where can I find Claspies?
We are currently working with retail outlets to bring Claspies to a convenient physical location near you; however, in the meantime, you can purchase Claspies through our online store.
Are Claspies available in other styles?
The current version of Claspies features a string-bikini style for women, and we have a couple of different styles in development. Please send us an email (email@example.com) to let us know your preference as we love to hear from our customers.